This Thursday 8th February, our chairman, William Cracroft-Eley will speak about opportunities presented by Miscanthus alongside Lydia Smith at NIAB and Neil Watkins at Eco Crops.
Date and time: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 12:00 – 13:00 GMT
Discuss how biomass crops such as Miscanthus and willow can be incorporated successfully on farm, by understanding…
- The suitability and agronomic requirements of key biomass crop species
- Current and emerging opportunities within biomass crop values chains
- The potential for biomass crops to help improve soil organic matter and increase carbon capture;
- Better understanding of which crop to grow, where and how;
- Increased awareness of the expanding and evolving value chains for biomass crops;
- Improved knowledge of their potential to enhance soil organic matter and carbon capture on farm.
Lydia Smith, NIAB – Welcome and Introduction to CHCx3
William Cracroft-Eley, Terravesta – Getting to know Miscanthus: agronomy; value chain opportunities and carbon capture
Neil Watkins, Eco Crops Ltd. – Getting to know willow: agronomy, value chain opportunities and carbon capture
Book your free place here.