Miscanthus specialist, Terravesta, is looking for a full-stack developer to join its team to help develop and grow the new Harvest Hub platform and the existing research data management system, Physis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for furthering the development of these systems, including analysis and design of new workflows and features across all sectors of the business.
The candidate will work closely with different team members and external partners to advance our current systems and analyse customer feedback to ensure that Terravesta’s systems are user friendly and efficient for our customers.
They will also be responsible for maintaining and improving Terravesta’s websites alongside our communications and design team.
As part of your application, please include some examples of your web development work.
● HTML, CSS/SCSS, Typescript
● Experience with Angular framework
● Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks
● Knowledge of RESTful frameworks
● Worked with NoSQL databases
● Knowledge of material design principles
● Experience with WordPress or similar systems
● Experience working with AWS and/or Linux server configuration
● Experience with Ruby or similar scripting languages
Send a CV, cover letter and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org